Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Practice

2 posters

Go down

Team Practice Empty Team Practice

Post  ILieutenantRiley Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 pm

I also feel that we should take practice a little more serious so when we play GB we dont turn out looking like we dont know what were doing. Im talking about crying about having to practice becaous you need XP we all do or paying around when we do call outs. I know you all know what your doing I just what us all to know what were doing as a team thank you for reading it was just an idea.

ILieutenantRiley

Back to top Go down

Team Practice Empty Re: Team Practice

Post  xXfatboy24Xx Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 am

I think it would be a good idea. Every game you play no matter if its with your squad or not, everybody needs to work on call outs. We need to work on playing with all FMS* together. Everybody should be on the same page. That way you can sub on a different squad and that you would all be on the same page. We can still have fun playing like usual but work on being a serious team as a whole too.
xXfatboy24Xx
xXfatboy24Xx

Back to top Go down