Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duke Nukem

4 posters

Go down

Duke Nukem Empty Duke Nukem

Post  IrelevntElephnt Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Ive been trying to get this nuke for so freaking long but I can never seem to get it. Anybody have any tips on how to get it and what killstreaks to use?
IrelevntElephnt
IrelevntElephnt

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem Empty Nuke

Post  SkiL1a Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Well the easiest way is to have a friend in Free-For-All but comeon now FMS* aint no cheaters like that. But go like on hardcore headquaters are ground war and just sit there and camp basically. There are alot of killstreak combinations but i personally go with Harrier, Chopper Gunner/AC130, and Nuke or i see alot of Pave Low, Chopper Gunner, and Nuke but if ur up for a challenge now just go with Chopper Gunner, EMP, and Nuke. I would recommend a silenced weapon, Scavenger, Coldblooded/Stopping Power, Ninja/Scrambler, and a Claymore. Yeah that should have u covered on your nuke there buddy add me, SkiL1a Very Happy
SkiL1a
SkiL1a

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem Empty Re: Duke Nukem

Post  MetalDrummer23 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

SkiL1a's ways good. Here's mine. Hardcore HQ: Pro. No core, because they can see where you are after you kill them (on the killcam). Silenced Sniper. One Man Army (Pro) - infinite ammo, Cold-Blooded (Pro), Steady Aim Pro (Longer Breath). The Elevator Glitch is always useful, especially on Derail and Karachi. *Keep in mind, glitches are not cheating - they are exhausting your resources. They are, however, against the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. And if they're against your morals, my strategy will still work - practically flawless. Pick a good spot to hide, and you're set. I've gotten plenty (around 50 Twisted Evil ) of tactical nukes inside (and outside tongue ) of maps of all sort - and I usually play Hardcore Search and Destroy too (which I will eventually get a tactical nuke on tongue ) Typically the bigger the map, the better (if you are using my strategy at least Twisted Evil ). Killstreak Rewards: 7.Harrier, 11.Chopper Gunner, 25.Tactical Nuke. MetalDrummer23

Bolt actions speak louder than words.
Duke Nukem Gareth-evans-modern-warfare-2-300x289
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

Post  x Wein x Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 pm

why pave low? it doesnt count towards your streak... I normally do CTF for Nukes. Predator Missle, Chopper Gunner, NUKE! I just play defense and camp untill the next round, once it starts, i get my Predator Missle in ASAP and i normally get a triple or a multi out of it.

x Wein x

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalDrummer23 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:13 pm

^actually, pave lows do count. As long they're not in a care package. I think so anyway - anything counts unless you got it from an airdrop.
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

Post  x Wein x Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 pm

i understand that but after the 1st week of MW2 being out, the pave low was too powerful and they decided to stop having it count 4 kill streaks.

x Wein x

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem Empty pavelow

Post  SkiL1a Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Pavelow is counted toward your Killstreaks trust me i googled it all over and i just got done playing and got an EMP with my Pavelow. It may have been too powerful but the most reasonable thing they would do to fix it is lower the power, just like dual Models they just lower the power on overpowered weaponry and im guessing that counts for Killstreaks also.
SkiL1a
SkiL1a

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum