Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included)

+7
murroak
Ganjadiggs
PiraTes1156
SkiL1a
xXfatboy24Xx
BDT1013
MetalDrummer23
11 posters

Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty *Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included)

Post  MetalDrummer23 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 pm

This is an open survey for anyone in FMS* regarding the use if grenade launchers. If everyone would please respond to this, as every vote matters.

1)Should FMS* allow the use of grenade launchers against other FMS* members(supposing any are on the opposite team)?
(Yes/No)
2)If answered yes, should there be a limit of how many FMS* members are on the opposing team in order for grenade launchers use to be acceptable? (Yes/No)
3)If answered yes, how many? (#)
4)Should FMS* allow the use of grenade launchers at all - even against random pubs? (Yes/No)
5)If answered yes, should there be a spawn delay(15 seconds at the start of each round) on them? (Yes/No)
(15 seconds is 15 seconds; we don't want to have to question your morality in FMS* - BE HONEST!)

We are trying to get the whole clan happy and our ideas worked out ASAP. Your individual ideas matter. Thanks for the input.

Last edited by MetalDrummer23 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty Re: *Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included)

Post  MetalDrummer23 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:56 pm

I may, and very well damn probably am, the minority here (or part of it at least). But I personally believe that yes, grenade launcher use is acceptable - even against other FMS* members. No, I don't believe that there should be a limit of how many FMS* players are on the opposing team. I think that grenade launcher use should be absolutely, at all times, acceptable. Finally, no, i do not believe a spawn delay should be required, or even necessary. If you haven't guessed it yet, I am 100% AGAINST the prohibition of grenade launchers. They should NOT be banned. I am for them completely, and they have my consent entirely. This is my opinion on the subject. Twisted Evil And hell, I don't even use the things that often! tongue

Bolt actions speak louder than words.
*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Gareth-evans-modern-warfare-2-300x289
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty Re: *Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included)

Post  BDT1013 Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 am

1) No
2)N/A
3)N/A
4)Yes
5)5 sec
BDT1013
BDT1013

Back to top Go down

Post  xXfatboy24Xx Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 am

Dont matter to me. If i get tubed I usually tube back. Thats my strategy. I usually dont untill i get tubed unless its wasteland I tube that most of the time.
xXfatboy24Xx
xXfatboy24Xx

Back to top Go down

Post  SkiL1a Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

1) Yes
2) No
3) N/A
4) Yes
5) Yes but if other people are spawn tubing then i will right back, but i only do once so i will have one more for the rest of the round.
SkiL1a
SkiL1a

Back to top Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty Noobtubes

Post  PiraTes1156 Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

They are completely acceptable in the fact that they are in the game and they should be allowed. Nevertheless no spawn delay no matter how many member are on the opposing side, i personally never use them. But if i get out alive at the spawn makes it feel even more satisfying bieng tubed and surviving the chaos. 100% for the tubes

PiraTes1156

Back to top Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty tubes

Post  Ganjadiggs Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm

i think the game has it there fore its legal so i dont care either way
Ganjadiggs
Ganjadiggs

Back to top Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty noob tubes and pro pipes

Post  murroak Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Noob tube I guess if you wanna be that guy then be it... pipes on the other hand are just as bad cause on some maps I can reach you clear across the map. Same with prefiring I guess these are cheap shots that people figured out. I always avoid the the tubes and prefire. The pipes are a different story ur pretty much fucked.........do whatever u want I guess but don't come in to a squad of 6 and start tubing them if there not sometimes have a little respect!!(don't be that guy) Shocked
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  xXQuagmireXx Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 pm

1)no
4)yes
5)no afro
xXQuagmireXx
xXQuagmireXx

Back to top Go down

Post  IrelevntElephnt Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 pm

1.Yes
2.No
4.Yes
5. 10 second delay
IrelevntElephnt
IrelevntElephnt

Back to top Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty The use of grenade lanchers + thumpers.

Post  camrcam2 Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:25 pm

No to all. we should learn not to use grenade lanchers to be able to get better with every other gun.
Evil or Very Mad
camrcam2
camrcam2

Back to top Go down

*Grenade Launcher Use* (Thumpers Included) Empty Noobtubers

Post  Reaper Man177 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 am

I think they should be allowed at all times because they we're put into the game for a reason. I don't like them one bit and hardly use them but for people who use them they prolly need it anyways Very Happy but like Murroak said, if you want to be that kind of guy you might as well be ready to get picked on a little bit Laughing

Reaper Man177

Back to top Go down

Post  murroak Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 pm

To be or not to be that guy lol!
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  MetalDrummer23 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:53 pm

They're in the game! Get over it- if you don't want us to have the upperhand then quit your pussy whinin and equip em yourself, because all that's saying is hey, you found an effective way to beat me and, well I don't want to be that guy because they get a bad rep, so I'll just complain a shit ton and call you a noob tuber. I'm apathetic towards ignorance. Twisted Evil
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum