Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS*

2 posters

Go down

If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS* Empty If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS*

Post  MetalDrummer23 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Self-explanatory new instituted policy.

If you do not enjoy other FMS* members hitting you with a grenade launcher, thumper, or if you're just plain out tired of us knowing where you go, I'm here to tell you that things are not going to change. I strongly suggest that you do not play against other FMS* members(hate to be the bearer of bad news).
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS* Empty Re: If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS*

Post  camrcam2 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 pm

lol metal i know i bit** alot about that but heck if u guys are say we can use tubes than im fine going up agenst u guys with tubes. cheers
camrcam2
camrcam2

Back to top Go down

If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS* Empty Re: If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS*

Post  MetalDrummer23 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Don't shoot the messenger, cam! Lt Riley's policy had my 100% approval, but the rest of the council passed it as well! It's nice Smile not to mention cam, you were the only one who was completely against the launchers Wink haha

Bolt actions speak louder than words.
If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS* Gareth-evans-modern-warfare-2-300x289
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS* Empty You suck metal

Post  camrcam2 Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 am

i dont really give a rats ass about it then you said that u guys didnt want use to use noob tubes if u didnt care then u should have said. i was just following ur ass hole policy about them i was getting mad because people were breaking that polocy thats all. if i knew that you didnt care about ur own polocy i wount have gotten mad. still the tubing in the start of the matches piss me off other than that there fine. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
camrcam2
camrcam2

Back to top Go down

If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS* Empty What the fuck are you talking aboot?

Post  MetalDrummer23 Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 pm

1) I have always been for grenade launchers. You know the whole spew on how I was part of the damned minority?!
2) there hasn't been a policy before this - just talk
3) spawn launchers are a big part of why they're such a big deal in the first place.
4) fix your fukn online status already (haha)

Bolt actions speak louder than words.
If you don't wanna get tubed by FMS*, then don't play against FMS* Gareth-evans-modern-warfare-2-300x289
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum