Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets do something

2 posters

Go down

Lets do something Empty Lets do something

Post  obsidianbandit Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 am

I'm relatively new here in FMS* but Ive played along with several of its core members may times ( GT OBSIDIANBANDIT ). Ive been in clans and groups and such before this one and i can tell you that the greatest enemy or downfall to any group is inactivity. one of the best ways for a clan to be active, other then playing on GB and just playing randomly together, is to host a clan-wide tournament. there are multiple game-types and variants ranging from 1v1 to full on team games. the most important part is picking the game type and the date that we actually play. now this clan is of good size so such a tournament, with enough following, would have to be done in several game rooms with multiple moderators and such. many details will have to be ironed out, but my pick would be a 2v2 or 3v3 tournament on any night starting around 8-9pm eastern time... these tournaments take some time so be prepared to stick around. if you are interested please respond and include what you would like to play and when is best... we will also have to decide on maps to play... preferably three maps as the best way to play is best 2 out of 3. Very Happy
obsidianbandit
obsidianbandit

Back to top Go down

Lets do something Empty turnies

Post  murroak Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Yea that sound like a good idea me and drummer talked about maybe you should over it with him or honda and get the ball rolling
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Lets do something Empty Re: Lets do something

Post  obsidianbandit Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 am

sounds good to me... i can get this together for the most part i just need expressed interest and opinions... who wants to play ad when is best for everyone...? if im hosting it... then m going to vote for a 2v2 tournament... pick your partners people... now i cannot put microsoft points up for the winners but if that is something that people want to do... then that has to be figured out by other people...
obsidianbandit
obsidianbandit

Back to top Go down

Post  murroak Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 pm

Yea I tried having one before but it went south cause there was only like ten people we need more serious clan members for this to work.
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  obsidianbandit Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

right... very important... i think attendence on this site is unfortunately poor... needs to be stressed... and people need to play together more
obsidianbandit
obsidianbandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum