Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clans Getting Boring

5 posters

Go down

Clans Getting Boring Empty Clans Getting Boring

Post  SkiL1a Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 pm

The FMS clan is really getting boring i mean what are we doing?, what are we gonna do? I mean im on the site every single day and i remember when this first started people were posting and getting meetings done and thinkin about going worldwide and getting sponsored. We need to do something!!! Yea its fun to play game with everyone but im sure most of us know position that we all recognize and we should know who we work good with by now. The only action on gamebattles i get is on other games or when im on my singles team. Comeon i dont know if people are busy but put it on the site or something. We need to get a meeting or start for tryouts because a few new members are just rude and are no good. Clan is boring i dont even feel like wearing the tag anymore because nothing is happening. Im just saying and i know alot of us are thinkin that.
SkiL1a
SkiL1a

Back to top Go down

Clans Getting Boring Empty Re: Clans Getting Boring

Post  obsidianbandit Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:30 am

agreed... precisely why i think a tournament will be fun.... and healthy... and tryouts sound great also... i personally have zero experience in GBs but am definitely interested and would participate in a tryout for a team.. we just need to find out who is active, who cares enough to stay active, and work our way from there
obsidianbandit
obsidianbandit

Back to top Go down

Post  SkiL1a Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 pm

A tournament would be great! I know there was suppose to be one like 2 weeks to a month ago but i dont know what happen to that. Yeah if our clan was working properly we would have organized squads. But i hope honda or murroak read this to get stuff going.
SkiL1a
SkiL1a

Back to top Go down

Post  BDT1013 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 am

i think we need to play gamebattles cuz this stuff is getting kinda boring
BDT1013
BDT1013

Back to top Go down

Post  obsidianbandit Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 pm

GBs are a whole new world... requires alot more then what is happening now... if that is something that people choose to do then we need to be sure to chose the most active
obsidianbandit
obsidianbandit

Back to top Go down

Post  BDT1013 Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:11 pm

like i said im always on at night so let me kno when u tryna strt sumtin
BDT1013
BDT1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper260447 Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am

i agree that we need to do something. i have only been a member for a short while having a tourny in place would give us a greater sense of purpose i think. i would love to join you and will be around for a good amount of the summer. it will be difficult for me to stay as active as I have military commitments at school that I have to tend to. but would love to get some games going I'm on at night most nights and on in the mornings and afternoons.
Reaper260447
Reaper260447

Back to top Go down

Post  murroak Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Well so be it we will hold a tourney soon I will hold a prize so be ready i m tired my self its only me qand drummer running the show the be we give a decent rank to flop(fail). I want something to happen to the clan quick fast in a hurry. Skill I wish u would would come back to the clan and u were a high rank but u did not act like it sorry bro I have flaws to
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum