Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics

5 posters

Go down

names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics Empty names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics

Post  murroak Mon May 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Please list ideas and topics to go over at meetings. I will review your ideas and get back to you. By putting your input on this, it will show the detication to the clan and that will be looked upon with great detail. cyclops
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics Empty Re: names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics

Post  obsidianbandit Tue May 04, 2010 1:34 am

biggest thing has to be clan activity.. are we or are we not going to play GBs... we need people to get on the website and contribute... as far as squads and such... id like to know how many we are panning to have and how people are picked.. so on and so forth... im sure there is more im forgetting but these are some of the key issues bom
obsidianbandit
obsidianbandit

Back to top Go down

names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics Empty Re: names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics

Post  ILieutenantRiley Thu May 06, 2010 6:03 pm

i think each squads leader should apoint someone with computer accsess to maintain there squads activity in gbs.

ILieutenantRiley

Back to top Go down

names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics Empty Sounds Good

Post  METALNOIZE16 Thu May 27, 2010 2:30 pm

please let me know when we are going to have an official clan meeting I still dont belong to any squads or anything send me a friend request Gamertag: METALNOIZE16 Twisted Evil

METALNOIZE16

Back to top Go down

Post  murroak Thu May 27, 2010 6:33 pm

im sorry bro i will work on it right now
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics Empty thanks

Post  METALNOIZE16 Thu May 27, 2010 8:29 pm

thanks murroak that'd be great

METALNOIZE16

Back to top Go down

names for squads and possibly sub squads. and other topics Empty Gamebattles

Post  Reaper Man177 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:28 am

I know I just joined but I am available to play in GameBattle clan wars in Normal or Hardcore modes whenever I am online. Just let me know and I like the idea of the Leader appointing someone for eing on the computer as well.

Reaper Man177

Back to top Go down

Post  murroak Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Is you gamer tag the same as your screen name send me a request or a message then we can talk
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down