Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting For Recon

2 posters

Go down

Recruiting For Recon Empty Recruiting For Recon

Post  SkiL1a Sat May 29, 2010 9:09 am

Im starting a new Squad, FMS Recon, and i need players. This is going to be a Hardcore Search team. I need two rushers, one sniper, and two people that can do a bit of everything. I would prefer you to also have skullcandies or turtle beaches or a some type of sound system. This squad will be doing quite a bit of GB win or lose. There will also be meetings just for this squad to discuss things before every GB. This is also a serious squad so i wont tolerate any messing around. We can have alot of fun playing too so always remember this is all for the fun of the game. If you are interested contact me on my XBOX Gamertag.
SkiL1a
SkiL1a
SkiL1a

Back to top Go down

Recruiting For Recon Empty Re: Recruiting For Recon

Post  MetalDrummer23 Mon May 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Just make sure that commaNd approves them in an official meeting before actually recruiting them directly into your squad.
MetalDrummer23
MetalDrummer23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum