Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Xbots!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Xbots! Empty Hello Xbots!

Post  ibs10 Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey my name is Brad, and I'm Hondas friend in real life. Just throwing a post over here on his clan thread to see if any of you guys paly PS3 as well! I have a clan called Quick and Clean which is a PS3 exclusive clan, and if you like to game on the PS3 as well maybe give us a peek! We have a highly skilled group of members and are a very respected clan. Clans make gaming about 10230891023x more enjoyable! I recommend you guys join a great clan like FMS* or take a peek at QaC if you like gaming on the PS3.

PS. I helped make the website! Very Happy Check out our site @ www.quickandclean.darkbb.com
ibs10
ibs10

Back to top Go down

Hello Xbots! Empty nice

Post  murroak Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 pm

I thank u for helping honda make the site no I don't have a ps3. I think we need to find a better logo well that's some thing I can talk with honda about but thankx bro Twisted Evil
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum