Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect to other clan members

2 posters

Go down

Respect to other clan members Empty Respect to other clan members

Post  murroak Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 pm

We have been having alot of problems on clan members disrespecting other brothers and sister of the society. Common sense should be used on this subject, treat others the way you would want to be treated. If not there is so many chances you can get then will discharged from the clan. We are trying to make this clan a loyal, honorable, respected and FEARED one. It doesn't matter how good you are if you not willing to take orders or give them properly then your out. This is my final warning to everybody even myself. Bottom line it is only a game lets play the game and have fun.

Your Cwo and Founder,
Murroak
note- we all have on headsets or some turtlebeaches etc. we can here eachother just fine there is no need to scream and shout, and i should not hear or hear of racist remarks. remember we are FMS.
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Respect to other clan members Empty Re: Respect to other clan members

Post  murroak Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:05 am

You tell em
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Man177 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Even though I don't know everything that has been going on, I believe these are respectable rules that should be followed. From what Murroak said "We are trying to make this clan a loyal, honorable, respected and FEARED one". We can accomplish this task of making our clan exactly as what most of us want. If there is no Honor, Loyal, or Respect, A team can be destroyed so quickly even if they are built well. I encourage everyone to take this in and not be offended. I have no intentions to offend you and i'm sure Murroak doesn't either. We must encourage each other and not put down teammates. We all have bad days and good days. Some of us are just plain horrible while others can play amazing everyday. Either way we must respect each other even if the circumstances are horrible. We must be strong.

Reaper Man177

Back to top Go down

Post  murroak Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:06 am

This was one of my first post glad someone put some input on the subject
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down