Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Free Mercenary Society
Welcome to FMS*, or the Free Mercenary Society. Login to get the sites full experience.
Free Mercenary Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we need this clan to stay together i cant do it by myself!!

2 posters

Go down

we need this clan to stay together i cant do it by myself!! Empty we need this clan to stay together i cant do it by myself!!

Post  murroak Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 pm

The ppl who I have intrusted in maintaining the clan and website have failed. once again I will be looking for ppl to help me hold this clantogether and build it
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

we need this clan to stay together i cant do it by myself!! Empty Re: we need this clan to stay together i cant do it by myself!!

Post  Reaper Man177 Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Getting this running again would be pretty nice. Keep me updated on XBL messages Murroak. Thanks m8

Reaper Man177

Back to top Go down

we need this clan to stay together i cant do it by myself!! Empty Re: we need this clan to stay together i cant do it by myself!!

Post  murroak Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I got a good feeling about this clan now that we got the weak link out of hear
murroak
murroak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down